Son of the Heavenly Pagoda King, and a beloved disciple of the Archsage. The Archsage adored Neza dearly, going as far so to arm him to the teeth. Neza has been climbing the ranks ever since.
||Ranged DPS \ CC Immunity
||PHY (Possesses great single target DMG and control abilities)
||Deal some DMG to nearest enemy.
||Deal DMG to nearest enemy.
||Randomly attacks enemies multiple times. Each attack deals some DMG, knocking away targets and stunning for a time.
||Immune to all control effects and increase own ATK.
||Increase own ATK. The lower your HP, the higher your Ultimate DMG, up to +50% DMG.
||Rise to the Challenge
||ATK Aura (PHY): Become stronger in the face of overwhelming odds by releasing a PHY ATK aura. Increase friendly PHY Titan ATK.
|Unlock Minor Skills
||Fury Restore +150
Unlock 1st Passive
|Initial Fury +200
Unlock 2nd Passive
|Fury Restore +200
||When own HP is <50%, dealt DMG +15%
|True DMG +100
||HP Drain +150
||HP Restore +406
||CRIT Rate +10%
||Fury Restore +187
||HP Restore +203
||HP Restore +609
||Anti-CRIT Rate +10%
Cosmic Circle: Neza was playing ring toss with a mate. Thanks to his Cosmic Circle, the boy lost everything including his undies.
||CRIT Rate +5%
||When enemy HP <20%, character deals DMG +20%
||Dodge Rate +5%
||Anti-CRIT Rate +5%
||PHY PEN +203
||HIT Rate +5%
||Fury Restore +74
||When enemy HP <30%, character deals DMG +25%
||PHY PEN +406
|(3 Star unlock)
|(4 Star unlock)
|(5 Star unlock)
|(6 Star unlock)
|(7 Star unlock)
- Elite Stage (5-6 Avian Wood | 8-9 Ivory Bones)
||Volt • Third Eye • Foxy (ATK+20%)
||Solshot • Wyldfire • Rozen (PDEF+20%)
||Red Child • Supremo (MDEF+20%)
||Equip Relic: HP+20%
- Disenchanted Titans become LV 1 Titans. 100% refund on all skill upgrade materials and coins.
- Titan Stars are unchanged.
- Evolution grade returns to Common, refunding all Evolve Materials and Coins.
- Equipment evolution returns to Common, LV is reset to 1, refunding all equipment evolve materials and coins.
- Relics are automatically disenchanted, refunding respective Relic Materials.
- Completed Archives are not reset.
- Chi will be reset, refunding all activation and upgrade materials
- Titan disenchantment uses Gems. The more Titan disenchants performed, the higher the cost. Each Titan is calculated separately.