Reached main LV50 to unlock
- You have 5 challenge tries daily (Resets daily at 05:00). The higher your VIP LV, the more reset chances.
- World Clash battles are auto; players can't actively cast Ultimates or summon Guardians.
- Each side has 2 teams that fight in sequence. If a stalemate is reached, 1 extra round is added for the winning teams of each side. HP of the teams that won will carry over, but Fury is reset.
- You must wait 10 min after each battle before starting the next. Reach VIP LV 8 to cancel CD.
- You can get Arena Coins for the first 5 battles. The higher your bracket, the better your reward.
Pts and Brackets:
- Brackets are divided into Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Gems and Champion. Besides Champion bracket, each bracket has 5 sub-brackets. Gain enough pts to advance to the next one.
- Attacker gains pts if he wins a battle. The greater the opponent’s ability, the more the pts gained. Lose pts for defeat. The weaker the opponent, the more pts lost.
- Defender does not lose pts if he wins. If defender loses, minimal pts are lost.
- Gain a point streak bonus of 30% each match for 3 consecutive wins, 50% for 7 consecutive wins, and 100% for 10 consecutive wins.
- No pts are deducted if you are defeated in Bronze bracket.
- Before each battle starts, you have 60s to choose your team. Abandoning a battle or timeout deducts minimal pts.
- Each season lasts a natural month. When the season ends, rewards are given according to player bracket.
- Pts are reset when a new season starts.